South Carolina Policy Council
Since 1986 the South Carolina Policy Council Education Foundation has advocated innovative policy ideas that advance the principles of limited government and free enterprise. The Policy Council is the state’s meeting place for business leaders, policymakers, and academics – as well as engaged citizens – who want to see South Carolina become the most free state in the nation. For questions or comments on the articles on this website, please email Research Director Jamie Murguia.
Posts by South Carolina Policy Council:
- What happened at the Statehouse this week?
- South Carolina needs judicial reform
- Let’s pump the brakes on the electric vehicle panic
- These eight reforms can reshape South Carolina
- Delegations in SC among most powerful in nation
- Eight reforms to take your power back
- Delegations have a transparency problem: let’s fix it
- Delegations in SC rank among most powerful in nation
- Delegation influence reaches state airports
- South Carolina’s magistrate judge problem