South Carolina Policy Council
Since 1986 the South Carolina Policy Council Education Foundation has advocated innovative policy ideas that advance the principles of limited government and free enterprise. The Policy Council is the state’s meeting place for business leaders, policymakers, and academics – as well as engaged citizens – who want to see South Carolina become the most free state in the nation. For questions or comments on the articles on this website, please email Research Director Jamie Murguia.
Posts by South Carolina Policy Council:
- Dose of Healthy Competition Wakes up DMH
- Patient-Centered Medicaid Reform
- Golf Industry Victim of Unconstitutional Practices
- Fiscal Impact of the 2005 Universal Scholarship Tax Credit Proposal
- South Carolinas Dilemma: Increase Taxes or Reform Medicaid?
- Lottery Revenues Not Stable
- What’s Best for Social Security
- No Taxation Through Litigation